LEGAL NOTICE AND WEB-SITE CONDITIONS OF USE
General information regarding web-site
In line with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, general data regarding the social entity responsible for the web-site is as follows:
FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK is a private foundation, with fiscal identity number CIF G-48945166 and registered under number F60 in the Registro de Fundaciones del País Vasco (Basque Foundation Registry). It has been declared of social interest by the Basque Government Department of Employment and Social Policies, and certified as Centre for Special Employment number 285. It is also registered in the Social Services Register of the Provincial Government of Biscay. Contact details are as follows:
– Fiscal address: Txorierri Etorbidea, 12, 48180 Loiu (Biscay)
– Telephone number: 944535999
– email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions of use
Access and usage of said web-site is open to visitors under the condition of personal user. This implies that our users accept existing conditions at all times, and are committed to make proper use of the contents of the web-site, observing and complying strictly with the contents of this notice and whatsoever rules may be valid and pertinent.
Access to the web-site and all its areas and contents is free of charge and open to users.
Intellectual and industrial property
This web-site is the property of FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK.
The source-code, graphic design, images, photographs, sound effects, animation and texts, as well as the information and content throughout, are protected under the Spanish law covering intellectual and industrial property, benefiting the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK.
The denomination, design and logos appearing on the web-site have been correctly registered as such. Any use will be prosecuted under current legislation.
Users may download content from this web-site and copy or print said content for personal /private use. Any unlawful activities are prohibited.
Personal data protection
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK, whose identification and registered data heads this legal notice, is responsible for data processing and guarantees the security and confidentiality of the process, in accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD), set out in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection guaranteeing digital rights and all other pertinent regulations.
FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK will furnish the user with the necessary information in order that, and with prior notice, said user shall give their consent that the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK process their personal data.
The user may contact the Data Protection Delegate in order to resolve any doubts related to the processing of their personal data, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The digital platforms of the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK gather and process users personal data for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries.
- To offer information about FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK’s services, including and related to said services, sending commercial communications via email or any other equivalent electronic means of communication.
- To subscribe the interested party to a publication.
- To allow the interested party to participate in processes of career guidance, training, job applications or accessing the jobs bank.
- To manage clients’ accounting, fiscal and administrative questions, maintaining the relationship and offering products and services via relevant channels.
WHAT LEGITIMACY IS THERE FOR PROCESSING DATA?
The legitimacy for processing personal is the user’s consent, in addition to any other pertinent reason.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP DATA?
The personal data supplied by users is kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose it was gathered for, and to determine responsibilities, always in accordance with the time limits determined by law.
DOES INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER TAKE PLACE?
Yes. The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK uses the services of an entity located in the United States of America to send certain communications. This entity is Mailchimp, which complies with European guidelines on data protection and is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield (for more information, go to: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4).
Likewise, FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK can use for communications with some clients WhatsApp Business, which has also adhered to the Principles of the Privacy Shield.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data.
- The right to redact incorrect data.
- The right to suppress personal data when its processing is not called for.
- The right to transfer personal data being processed.
- The right to request a limitation to processing, in circumstances established in Article 18 of the RGPD.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
In order to exercise the above rights, users should address in writing, to the postal address indicated above, or by email to email@example.com, and accompany their request with a copy of their identity card (DNI) or equivalent document accrediting their identification.
Should users not be satisfied in the exercise of their rights, they may file a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency) via their web-site (www.agpd.es) or in writing to the following postal address: C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid.
As users browse this web-site we may gather information about their computer, including, where appropriate, IP address, operating system and browser type, for the administration of the system. This is statistical data concerning how users browse our web-site, and helps us to improve the site and offer a better, more personalised service. More specifically, it allows us to:
- estimate numbers and patterns of usage.
- store information about users’ preferences and personalise our web-site to cater for individual interests.
- speed up searches.
- recognise users when they return to our site.
Users have the possibility of refusing to accept cookies by activating the browser setting which blocks cookies. However, if this setting is chosen, there may be parts of the web-site which cannot be accessed. Unless the browser setting is set to blocking cookies, our system will generate cookies each time users enter the site.
More specifically, our webs use the following cookies:
- _ga: anonymised from Google Analytics
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK may modify, without prior warning, any information contained in this web-site, including settings and presentation.
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK is committed to NOT ENGAGING IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING on this site. To this end, any errors of form or number which might appear in the contents of the different sections as a result of an incomplete or deficient maintenance and/or up-dating should not be deemed misleading advertising. As Consequent with the declaration in this section, the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK undertakes to correct said errors as soon as they come to light.
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK undertakes to never forward commercial communication without identifying them as such, as required in the Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002.To this end, any information sent to clients, employees or subscribers to the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK should not be deemed commercial communication whilst it is sent in order to maintain the existing relationship between these people and the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK, or fulfill the task of informing, training or other activities related to social objectives.
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK cannot be held responsible for users non-compliance with any applicable norm when accessing this web-site and/or information contained herein.
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK cannot be held responsible for any damages which may occur, whatever their nature, from the use of information or subjects contained in this web-site and the programs it incorporates. The links and hypertext which allow users of this web-site to access services offered by third parties, are not the property of, nor are they under the control of the FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK; said entity cannot be held responsible for the information or contents of third party sites or any effects these might cause.
– The FUNDACIÓN LANTEGI BATUAK cannot be held responsible for any illegitimate use which third parties may make of brand names, product names or commercial brands which, not being the property of said entity, appear in this web-site. Nor can the foundation be held responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of web-sites which can be accessed by links from this web-site.
– Ultimately, the user is solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in this web-site.